Privacy Statement and Use of Personal Data Notice
In order to provide products and services to you, Eurona Brisknet (“we”, “us”) require certain Personal Data and other information relating to your dealings with us.
For the purpose of this Notice, Personal Data means any information Eurona Brisknet has or obtains or which you provide, such as your name, address, and contact details, from which you can be directly or indirectly identified. It also includes information such as identification, account numbers, and online identifiers.
Use of Information
Eurona Brisknet will use your Personal Data:
- For the purposes of providing telecoms/ broadband services to you, administering your account(s), and any other related products or services which you may have with us, as the case may be.
- To respond to or evaluate any queries, complaints or suggestions in relation to your account(s), service or products.
- For compliance with our legal and statutory regulatory requirements.
- Where we are ordered to disclose information by a court with appropriate jurisdiction.
- For auditing, reporting and management purposes.
- For confirming your instructions, and quality assurance purposes.
- To undertake market research and legal advice.
- Where you have given us consent to use and disclose your information. If you do give your consent for us to use your information for a particular purpose, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to our future use of your information.
We undertake to keep any information we have or receive private and confidential and shall not use the information except as outlined in this Notice, nor shall we disclose any information to any third party, except as outlined above.
We will not otherwise share your information with any third party unless we receive your prior written consent to do so.
Third Party Information
Where you provide us with personal information relating to other people, such as spouse, children, partner, employer, employee or other related persons, you warrant that you will only do so in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You will ensure that before doing so, the individuals in question are made aware of the fact that we will hold information relating to them and that we may use it for any of the purposes set out in this agreement, and the relevant terms and conditions. Where necessary, you will obtain their consent to our use of their information. We may, where required under applicable law, notify those individuals that you have provided their details to us.
Retention of information
We are obliged to retain certain client information to ensure accuracy, to help maintain quality of service and for legal, regulatory, and legitimate business purposes.
We are required by law to retain client information and transaction records for six years from the end of the client relationship or the date of the last transaction respectively. No other information will be retained for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained by us or as required or permitted for legal, regulatory and legitimate business purpose.
Your Personal Data Rights
You may at any time request a copy of your Personal Data from us.
You have the right to correct any inaccuracies and in certain circumstances, request erasure (the right to be forgotten), or restriction on the use of your information, in each case subject to the restrictions set out in applicable data protection laws.
You are entitled to object to our use of your information, where we are relying on our legitimate purpose to use such information. If you do so, we will cease to use and process your information for that purpose, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for us to continue.
You have the right to data portability in respect of certain of your information, meaning that you can request that we provide it to you or your third party nominee.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner regarding the processing of your information. If you have any queries or complaints about the use or retention of your information, you may contact us in writing or email. email@example.com
Policy Updated 24/May/2018